Seasons of My Life *.*.*

* COOL C. File *

Friday, September 3, 2010

SALMONS ARH !!! I ♥ IT !!!

Woohoo...Farewell Party 4 Chuah at NIJI SUSHI~! really jam at the time v go,v start our journey at 6.30pm...haha...bt reach tis japanese restoran at abt 8pm! WOW! sittin in the car like crazy! even the drivers at tat time r drivin like crazy... O__O when i sit in the car, i was like plyin roller coaster.avy cars r sooo ! v almost bcome a sandwich when v make a U-turn yst'd...when v make the new turn ,the car bhind us cant stop suddenly and like wan to crash alrd! wow...if is hor...1 of my bro's fren & i tat sit bhind sure tiong liao de...sure die alrd de...恐怖咯...however, v reached thr safely la!THANK GOD lo den! don let me die so soon! XD ahaha!in NIJI SUSHI,my bro & i ordered Salmon Q Set! dlicious...especially the sauce...sooo gud!even thinkin now makes my mouth waterin! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment